Antigone Script Work


I really enjoyed working on the 'Antigone' script in this lesson and being able to interpret the script in our own way.

At first I wasn't sure whether I was going to enjoy performing using Greek scripts as I initially thought they would be complicated and hard to read and understand. 
Now after our performance I can say that I am now looking forward to exploring Greek theatre further, an experimenting with different scripts and performing them in a variety of ways.

I am also very happy with the final outcome of mine and Saskia's performance after having only worked with the script for a short amount of time.
I think that we were able to show the tension between the two sisters in this scene and show what kind of people each of them are.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts